Has it been a while since you’ve been scuba diving? Do you feel like your scuba skills and knowledge are a bit rusty? The scuba Review Tune-up is just the refresher you need. It reacquaints you with diving so that you’re back to feeling comfortable in the underwater world in less than a day.
What do I need to start?
- Minimum of PADI Open Water Certification or equivalent from other agencies
- Be at least 12 years old
What will I do?
With your instructors, you will go over a scuba knowledge review and practice fundamental skills in a pool or a confined water area. On this program you will review:
- Safe diving practices
- Dive planning fundamentals
- Problem management
- Breathing air at depth
- Basic knowledge of Recreational diving
How much will it cost ?
- $120.00 (including gear hire)
What will I need?
- A sense of adventure! Towel, sun screen and swimmers
- Your scuba card and/or log book