The Advanced Open Water Course is the next step after learning how to dive. The course helps build confidence and expand your scuba skills through different Adventure Dives. You try out different specialities while gaining experience under the supervision of your PADI Instructor.
What do I need to start?
- PADI Open Water Diver certification or equivalent
What will I do?
This certification includes five dives, which one is equivalent to an adventure speciality. On our program, you will enjoy Peak Performance Buoyancy, Deep Dive, Underwater Navigation Dive, and two others of your choice that we have on offer.
How long will it take?
- Minimum Open Water Training: five dives over two days
What will I need?
- Completed PADI Advanced eLearning theory component ( supplied by us)
- Log Book
- Towel, sunscreen and swimmers
What will it cost?
Total price for the course is $588, this includes
- 2 double boat dives
- 1 shore dive or boat dive (weather dependent)
- All theory and practical components
- Full gear hire
- Project AWARE Certification card