The Advanced Open Water Course is the next step after learning how to dive. The course helps build confidence and expand your scuba skills through different Adventure Dives. You try out different specialities while gaining experience under the supervision of your PADI Instructor.
What do I need to start?
- PADI Open Water Diver certification or equivalent
What will I do?
This certification includes 5 dives, which one is equivalent to an adventure speciality. On our program, you will enjoy Peak Performance Buoyancy, Deep Dive, Underwater Navigation Dive, and two other specialties.
It also includes a 6th dive at the end to allow you to safety and confidently do Fish Rock Cave. A total of 6 dives at Fish Rock! Great value!!!
How long will it take?
- Minimum Open Water Training: six dives over 3 days.
What will I need?
- Completed PADI Advanced eLearning theory component (supplied by us)
- Log Book
- Towel, sunscreen and swimmers
What will it cost?
Total price for the course is $795, this includes:
- 3 double boat dives
- All theory and practical components
- Full gear hire for all days
- Project AWARE Certification card