Rewarding and fun – that best describes the PADI Rescue Diver course! This course will expand your knowledge and experience level: Rescue Divers learn to look beyond themselves and consider the safety and well being of other divers. Although this course is serious, it is an enjoyable way to build your confidence.
What do I need to start?
- Advanced Open Water Diver or equivalent certification
- Successful completion of a sanctioned CPR program within the past 24 months. (If you don't have it, we can offer you a package with both courses!)
What will I do?
Rescue Diver training will prepare you to prevent problems and, if necessary, manage dive emergencies. During your open water sessions, you’ll cover:
- Self-rescue and diver stress
- AED and emergency oxygen delivery systems
- dive first aid
- swimming and non-swimming rescue techniques
- emergency management and equipment
- panicked diver response
- underwater problems
- missing diver procedures
- surfacing the unconscious diver
- in-water rescue breathing protocols
- egress (exits)
- first aid procedures for pressure related accidents
- dive accident scenarios
How long will it take?
- Program is scheduled for 3 days
What will I need?
- PADI Rescue Diver E-learning ( supplied by us)
- First Aid Certification
- Be well rested, it's serious fun!
What does it cost?
- Total of $825.00, includes rescue diver e-learning, full tuition, training dives and certification.